IZOLYATSIA Seeks Public Relations Manager
IZOLYATSIA. Platform for Cultural Initiatives is one of Ukraine’s leading cultural institutions working in the fields of contemporary arts and culture, education, research, and creative industries. With over forty large-scale projects carried out in the past eight years, IZOLYATSIA is an expanding multidisciplinary organisation acting nationally and internationally. Given the nature and scope of future proposals, IZOLYATSIA is currently looking for a Public Relations Manager to take over the institution’s communications.
Description of Responsibilities:
- A candidate for a PR Manager position will be expected to develop and implement the communication and marketing strategies of the foundation to improve the awareness of IZOLYATSIA with partners, media, and the public;
- promote the organization's activities in Ukraine and abroad via media outlets;
- maintain and develop a media database, including the research of new media partners;
- organise, moderate and participate in public events such as discussions, press conferences and interviews; acting as a spokesperson for the foundation;
- maintain cooperation with existing and potential donors and authorities at all levels;
- report on PR activities through reports and analyses, culminating in recommendations for programming based on a thorough understanding of media context — locally (East Ukraine), nationally (Kyiv) and globally (the main international events);
- attend events and meetings to bring awareness to the public about the foundation and its activities.
- knowledge of IZOLYATSIA’s activities;
- At least three years of relevant, proven and fruitful experience in communications, preferably in culture, politics, economics, marketing, or human rights;
- portfolio of at least five accomplished projects;
- well developed database of media and opinion makers in such realms as politics, culture, social, economic, and humanitarian spheres in Ukraine and globally;
- excellent project management skills;
- fluency in spoken and written Ukrainian, English, and Russian languages;
- a substantial motivation to operate in Ukraine and be ready to travel within the country, including the frontline territories, and abroad.
- ability to establish contacts with authorities and potential donors;
- ability to persuade others to follow;
- strategic thinking;
- ability to work effectively to deadlines;
- ability to multitask effectively and productively.
IZOLYATSIA strives to pay competitive salaries; however, the established budget is determined by the form of the organisation, that is a non-profit charity foundation. This call is for someone who believes in the foundation's mission and shares its goals, that is to inspire positive change in Ukraine by using culture as an instrument.
Please send your
- statement of motivation
in English to the following email: email@example.com with the subject “Public Relations Manager”. Although, please, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.